My training philosophy is...
- The human has to be the leader of your pack
- Training should be fun
- Rewards encourage proper behavior
- Corrections should not be painful
- Dogs want to learn, we just have to help them along the way.
- Socializing is crucial to having a well behaved dog.
- Dogs learn faster in their home
I also believe....
- There are NO BAD DOGS
- Any behavior can be corrected
- Dogs don't learn their bad habbits overnight and it takes time to change them
My training methods include..
- Make sure the dog understands what is expected with each command
- Positive reinforcement (giving a treat or praise when correct behavior is achieved)
- Negative correction (witholding a treat or praise when correct behavior is not achieved)
- Working with the owner to find what works with their dog
- Never stop a training session with a failure!!!!
- I teach the human to become the leader their dog needs and wants
Once you experience professional dog training, you will wonder why you waited until now. I look forward to working with you and your dog.